MN Hockey Phase 5 Return to Play Rules & Guidelines
PHASE 5 TO START JANUARY 14
Minnesota Hockey today announced its guidance for Phase 5, which will go into effect on Thursday, January 14 when games may resume. Key highlights of Phase 5 include:
- One spectator per player may be allowed at practices but should still be limited as much as possible.
- A maximum of two spectators per player will be allowed for games, with exceptions for parents or guardians who must bring in young children.
- Three coaches will be allowed on the bench during games
- No resurfacing during games (between periods).
- Tournaments may occur.
- Inter-state travel must be approved by the appropriate District Director and is strongly discouraged, with the exception of border towns.
- Reminder- Phase 4 goes through January 13th.